Homestead Road: Construction Manager-Tampa, FL
Recognized for consecutive years on the Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Privately Owned companies, Homestead Road is a multi-state real estate investor that presents a great opportunity for career growth and advancement. Also recognized as an Inc. 2020 Best Places to work, Homestead Road offers a values based, team oriented, customer focused culture where the focus on innovative ideas, creative thinking, constant and never ending improvement and disciplined execution make for a great place to utilize and challenge your unique talents and experience. Experiencing extraordinary growth having recently opened offices in Milwaukee and Tampa, since 2007 Homestead Road has helped well over 1,000 customers move forward, faster by selling their homes “as is”, avoiding all the hassles and stress normally associated with selling a home using a traditional real estate agent. With a mission focused on providing every customer a “Feel the Joy” experience, the company has built a strong reputation for customer service that is reflected in our overall Google Review score of 4.8 stars. The company is also a Better Business Bureau Accredited A+ Business and was named as a 2018 finalist for the BBB Torch Award for Ethics.
Opportunities abound for those who wish to seize them. Aside from being part of a thriving company, staff members receive competitive benefits and meaningful development — all in an effort to build an environment that brings to life the perfect fit for our clients.
Our Company is seeking a Residential Construction manager –to coordinate and supervise Projects to ensure projects are on schedule and on budget. Utilizing your arsenal of skills and talents, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Coordinate and supervise Projects to ensure projects are on schedule and on budget.
- Establish relationship with key leaders within the company to understand business needs and drive business development.
- Provide leadership, knowledge, and mentorship to all employees of the Company, teams at the office and field Job sites).
- Participate and document in weekly meetings with The Head Officers of the Company to monitor projects progress.
- Prepare timely notices to The Head Officers in the event of damages, delays, or changes.
- Prepare agendas and run progress and Department meetings, document all the resolutions accepted.
- Review all Job Estimates, contract documents and site conditions to determine appropriate means, methods, and techniques
- Oversight and management of multiple projects from Project start meetings through selling closings.
- Help Acquisition Department in forecasting project financial status and maintain accurate financial reports.
- Personally, monitor Projects spending and work on preventing theft. Perform audits of the project per week including the list of materials purchased to lower the costs.
Make sure all transition between departments is done in a timely fashion: Purchase to clean out within 1 day, all jobs are estimates are completed within 3 days of the purchase,2nd review of all the amended job scopes within 1 day
- Perform trainings for department quarterly.
- Make sure All rehabs are done within “$500 rule” (30k remodels are done within 60 days including final cleaning date, perform 12 pricing/sourcing activities per quarter, review all the amended job jackets within 1 day,)
- Collect, review and analyze the scorecards from construction dept.
- Personally, review and process all the final acceptance projects.
- Personally, perform one sourcing/price lowering activity per month and provide report of it.
- Personally, update one construction process improvement per week and document it.
- Minimum 5 years residential construction experience.
Benefits and Perks:
- Excellent compensation plan.
- Full benefits offering, to include 401k.
- Great work environment / company culture.
- Opportunity with a growing company, on Inc. Magazine’s Fast Growing Companies for 2 years in a row.