Homestead Road: Subcontractor
Recognized on the Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Privately Owned companies as well as the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal’s Fast 50 list, Homestead Road presents a great opportunity for career growth and advancement. As an Inc. 2020 Best Places to work, Homestead Road offers a values based, team oriented, customer focused culture where the focus on innovative ideas, creative thinking, constant and never ending improvement and disciplined execution make for a great place to utilize and challenge your unique talents and experience.
More about Homestead Road:
Experiencing exponential growth having recently opened offices in Milwaukee and Tampa, since 2007 Homestead Road has helped well over 1,000 customers move forward, faster by selling their homes “as is”, avoiding all the hassles and stress normally associated with selling a home using a traditional real estate agent.
With a mission focused on providing every customer a “Feel the Joy” experience, the company has built a strong reputation for customer service that is reflected in near 5-star reviews on Google and BBB.org. The company is also a Better Business Bureau Accredited A+ Business and was named as a 2018 finalist for the BBB Torch Award for Ethics.
What is in it for you:
- You will work for one of the largest and fastest-growing multi-state real estate investors in the U.S.
- You will have opportunities to develop new skills and take on new responsibilities in the role that will grow as the company grows
- You will work in a fun, values-driven, performance-driven culture where we celebrate success as a team while and you will be appreciated for your individual contributions, unique skills and talents
What we need from you:
- Enthusiasm, positive energy, strong ability to collaborate, strong communication skills, flexibility
- A balance of left and right brain capabilities with equal ability to analyze data and also bring ideas and creativity
- Forward thinking, attention to detail, well developed communication and writing skills along with customer focused mindset
- Coachability and the willingness to learn and evolve
Main Job Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities include:
Working mainly on finishing and maintenance of the remodeled houses.
Education, Qualifications and Experience desired:
- 1 to 3 years of experience in residential remodeling or residential property maintenance.
Key Skills and Competencies desired:
Need basic knowledge of painting, carpentry, framing, windows install, basic electrical and plumbing.
Full time position, paid vacation, availability to get Med. insurance, wages to start $20.
This position offers a full benefits package, including medical, dental, 401K, and paid time off. Working hours 8:30am to 5pm.
Company will provide vehicle and gas to drive around the jobsites.
We are local company located in St. Louis Park, MN