Homestead Road: Disposition Manager
Who you will be working for:
Recognized for consecutive years on the Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Privately Owned companies, Homestead Road presents a great opportunity for career growth and advancement. Also recognized as an Inc. 2020 Best Places to work, Homestead Road offers a value based, team oriented, customer focused culture where the focus on innovative ideas, creative thinking, constant and never-ending improvement and disciplined execution make for a great place to utilize and challenge your unique talents and experience.
What is in it for you:
● You will work for one of the largest and fastest-growing multi-state
real estate investors in the U.S.
● You will have opportunities to develop new skills and take on new
responsibilities in the role that will grow as the company grows
● You will work in a fun atmosphere that is led by its values and enjoy a
performance-driven culture where we celebrate success as a team;
meanwhile you will be appreciated for your individual contributions,
unique skills and talents
What we need from you:
● Enthusiasm, positive energy, strong ability to collaborate, strong
communication skills, flexibility and entrepreneurial spirit
● A commitment to excellence in service, doing the right thing and being
● A constant, never ending commitment to improvement, being
resourceful, being a champion to getting feedback and creating a
positive mental attitude
● Willingness to take 100% responsibility and tell the truth faster along
with celebrating wins with us
● Coachability and the willingness to learn and evolve
The Disposition Manager is responsible for all the tasks necessary to
prepare, list, and market properties for sale, negotiate sales and inspections,
as well as all follow up required for closing the sale of Homestead Road
Main Job Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities include:
● Listing and Selling of Properties for CTW Group as a licensed Realtor®
● Preview properties before listing, including meeting with the
Construction Manager, reviewing planned exit strategy, design,
features, colors, etc.
● Create CMA to confirm current market conditions.
● Make any necessary vendor preparations as needed, including
construction walkthrough, photos, staging, etc.
● Production of all required listing paperwork, seller disclosures, and
other sales material associated with listing properties for sale on
● Input and update listings in the MLS per MLS standards and
● Securing property, affixing lockbox, taking and posting photos of
issues, scheduling and meeting with prospective buyers, closing
buyers, supervising the closings with the title company.
● Generate and field all sales measures associated with a property for
● Actively marketing properties, making necessary price adjustments,
follow up with interested showing agents/buyers, including
scheduling buyer tours, doing open houses, as needed to procure a
● Negotiating offers received to procure a sales contract and
generation of all needed paperwork required to close the sale.
● Negotiating inspection and appraisal requests and coordinating with
the Construction manager, vendors, and title company to ensure a
quick and efficient disposition of properties listed or sold by Midwest
● Regularly update the Disposition Manager Scorecard and Property
inventory to ensure accurate reporting to the company.
● Maintaining the real estate sales license and complying with all MN laws
regarding selling of real estate.
● Follow all applicable Code of Ethics & Standards of Practice to maintain
good standing as a REALTOR ® .
● Must possess and maintain a current, valid Driver License.
Education, Qualifications and Experience desired:
● A current Real Estate Sales Agent license is required to be considered for
● Must possess and maintain a current, valid Driver License.
● Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling
real estate. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, sales
techniques, and sales control systems.
● 1-3 years experience as a Real Estate Sales Agent is preferred.
Hours of operation
● Mon – Friday 9 am – 5 pm; with 30 min for lunch all days
● Nights and Saturdays – as needed to respond to telephone calls from buyers/real estate
agents, network, attend events, and generate sales to meet and exceed monthly quotas
but within 40 hr. work week.
Company will reimburse Employee the license fee for maintaining
Employee’s realtor’s license in good standing with the State. Employee is
expected to fulfill any requirements to maintain Employee’s active
realtor’s license by attending all applicable Continuing Education Courses
as required under State law and such needed or required classes will be
paid for by Company. Employee shall immediately notify Company of any
change in the good standing status of Employee’s realtor’s license, or of
any charge or proceeding relating to Employee’s compliance with the
statutes, regulations or codes of ethics related to the license.
Company may from time to time make available to Employee applicable
policies and procedures in accordance with Company’s obligations under
State law to supervise the activities being conducted under Company’s
license, which Employee shall follow. Company reserves the right to
change such policies and procedures from time to time.
● Attention to Detail
● Manage Execution
● Influence Others
● Build Relationships
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must
be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of
● This role requires utilizing computer keyboard and mouse very frequently.
● The employee is frequently required to sit for extended periods of time at
a desk or in a car.
● The employee is frequently required to ascend and descend stairways
while previewing and showing houses.
More about Homestead Road:
Experiencing exponential growth having recently opened offices in Milwaukee
and Tampa, since 2007 Homestead Road has helped well over 1,000
customers move forward, faster by selling their homes “as is”, avoiding all
the hassles and stress normally associated with selling a home using a
traditional real estate agent.
With a mission focused on providing every customer a “Feel the Joy”
experience, the company has built a strong reputation for customer service
that is reflected in near 5-star reviews on Google and BBB.org. The
company is also a Better Business Bureau Accredited A+ Business and was
named as a 2018 finalist for the BBB Torch Award for Ethics.